Thursday, October 22, 2009

Real Wedding: Becky and Tyler

It's been way too long since I've shared a real wedding, truth be told I haven't seen any in a while that really spoke to me or seemed worthy of the two + hours or so it usually takes me to find a real wedding, write about it and post it. So when I saw this wedding featured on Grey Likes Weddings that was photographed by Trever Hoehne, I got excited. I'm in to unique weddings that are also budget weddings that also look amazing. This wedding was all of those rolled into one. Becky and Tyler were married this past August in Newport Beach with a fun park reception at Heritage Park in Fountain Valley, California. It was literally an entirely handmade wedding - Becky, the bride, made her own gorgeous dress and veil (wow), the bride's mother sewed over 150 yards of triangle flags for decor which the groomsmen hung throughout the park, in the gazebo and over the dance floor, the bride's brother Brian built a "lemonade stand" for refreshments, her brothers DJ'd, and the bride and bridesmaids made all the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages the night before the wedding.





The couple had lawn games like croquet, bocce ball, badmitton and lawn bowling set up for everyone to enjoy.











All photos by Trever Hoehne - Thanks for letting me share these!

5 comments:

  1. I love the BM dresses... and the red checked linens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wedding! So so beautiful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the post about our wedding! It was such a blast to plan it and see it all come together. Plus, it doesn't hurt when you have an amazing photographer like Trever!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding this wedding to my list of favorites. Your wedding site has *the* most lovely and inspiring weddings. Thank you for the ideas, encouragements and eye candy. :o)

    Sherry (mother of the bride)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails