Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inspiration Board: Love Affair With Jewelry

I'm working on gathering great info and examples of videography for later this week, but in the meantime here's some eye candy I put together and am loving! This board is an ode to women’s love affair with jewelry - part Liz Taylor, part girly elegance, and complete lovelieness. I envison this to be a winter wedding. Swags of icing pearls adorn the cake as does a ring box topper with a (fake) sparkler inside, a bar of gemstone ice sculptures, hanging pearl monograms to add ladylike charm, girly-hued rose cone centerpieces for the long tables, sweet pink bridesmaids in crumbcatcher dresses by Watters matched with grey suited groomsmen, and a photo session outside a jewelry store with the bride gazing at baubles - but the most important jewelry of the day are the wedding bands!

Love Affair With Jewelry

All photos from Martha Stewart Weddings

3 comments:

  1. Love this board! A favorite... of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - it didn't make the front page of style circle :(, but I think it's one of my favorites so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cake :) Just saw it in my Martha Stewart Weddings mag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails