Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bride Style: Hey Lady Shoes

I am so excited to share this latest wedding related find with you because these shoes by Hey Lady are fan-freaking-tastic (and I don't say that about many things!!). I got turned on to them by my former boss, the lovely Gina Pell of Splendora, (which is a fab resource for all things style + culture) these shoes promise to get you from getting ready to the "I Do's" to the dancing, dancing, dancing to the getaway dash with nary an aching sole. Yes ladies, it's true - pillowy, comfortable and tres stylish wedding shoes do exist with Hey Lady. They actually have been designed for both style and comfort - including features like memory foam and sports-grade performance insoles (read: you'll be super comfy). Here's a few of my favorite styles:


(heel color also available in teal and periwinkle)

4 comments:

  1. those At Tiffany's shoes are some of the cutest things I've ever seen. they look vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those blue shoes! THEY are absolutely beautiful. Great post Annie... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... really fantastic blog... i love ladies shoes... thanks alot for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are for those bridal Who is so beautiful. I would love to have them on my wedding day. I really don't matter if they are comfortable, but high heals can never be comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails