Friday, September 18, 2009

Inspiration Board: A Gift From The Sea

I have long loved the blog Ritzy Bee. I started reading it almost two years ago, and it doesn't always have to do with weddings which, believe it or not, is refreshing to me. I love what Maria (the lovely lady behind Ritzy Bee) posted today and wanted to share it. I promise I'll be back to my own stuff tomorrow, I have LOTS of goodies lined up to share. This was just to sweet to pass up!

From Maria at Ritzy Bee: "Today is my youngest sister's wedding day...I am so excited for Erica + Craig and wanted to dedicate today's post to them with all of our love + best wishes! Inspired by Anne Morrow Lindbergh's book {Gift from the Sea} we are looking forward to an intimate wedding by the sea with friends + family. Here's a little sneak peek..."

{Photo credits top row l-r: uncommongoods.com, Wisteria, 100 Layer Cake. Row 2 OnceWed, Simplesong, Martha Stewart Weddings. Row 3 Michelle Rago, Once Wed, Martha Stewart Weddings}

*The book A Gift From The Sea is the sweetest little book that I think everyone should read. I love that a wedding was planned with that book as the theme - very approprite for an event that is all about love and the joining of two lives for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails