Monday, September 14, 2009

Day After Shoot: Bout and Bouquet

I feel like a bad blogger... only a few posts last week! I want to be much better this week, life has just been a little hectic. Last week we did a "day after" (or year after) style session with the amazingly talented Stephanie and Isaac of Stephanie Williams Photography - I can't wait to share the results as soon as I see them! But here are a few pics I took of the mint boutonniere I had made for Brandon and my peachy bouquet for the shoot...

The patio at our hotel La Playa had this awesome tabletop that looked like place settings, so I put the mint on the "plate" to snap a pic. This mint was fresh picked that morning from a road side farm and smelled a-ma-zing. I just love how the mint looks alone, no flowers needed.
I squealed with delight when I saw my bouquet - it was exactly what I wanted. Peach juliet garden roses, cream garden roses, hydrangea and freesia all tied in a peach ribbon and wrapped in ivory lace. Sigh...I wish it could have lasted forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails