Monday, August 1, 2011

Real Wedding: Cara and Corey

I am always so thrilled/honored/touched/over the moon when I receive wedding pictures from brides who read my blog. I love seeing what brides come up with to make the day their very own, and when the pictures are of the couple surrounded by family and friends having an amazing time you can practically feel the love coming through the photographs. This is one such wedding. Sent to me by reader Cara and photographed by Lydia of D.I.A. Images, this wedding was a sweet affair with many personal touches and details. These two are so sweet together that I can't help but think of the song 'Chapel of Love' when I look at these pictures of them so in love, and with Cara's short dress, d'orsay pumps and birdcage veil she looks like she stepped right out of the early 60's!

From Cara: "Corey and I were married in Winona Lake, a small lakeside town in Northern Indiana. We were married on November 13, 2010. Our wedding was vintage and traditional, yet with some modern twists (no sand pouring or unity candle for us). My husband is a musician and wrote a song and reworked others to make the wedding music truly unique for our day."


Thanks so much to Cara and Lydia of D.I.A. Images for sharing these with us today!

Credits: Photography: D.I.A. Images, Bride's Dress: Oleg Cassini, Groom's Attire: Suit was created by a small local suitshop with items from J. Crew, Florist: Iris Trail Florist Shop, Cake and Baked Goodies: Lauren Shewman of The Sweetest Thing (inspired by a Martha Stewart cake), Centerpieces: DIY and Iris Trail Florist Shop.

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely sweet celebration-love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation couples! You bought are stunning in your wedding day. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails