Monday, October 11, 2010

Guest Post on Eat Drink Pretty

I'm guest posting today over on Eat Drink Pretty, one of my favorite entertaining sites, with some budget DIY bridal shower ideas using doilies. So pop on over to Eat Drink Pretty and check it out! xo Annie

My doily bridal shower tea setup

And some bridal shower tea ideas that I love:
A DIY Tea bag invitation via Martha Stewart Weddings
A square doily "envelope" with a seating card inside via Martha Stewart Weddings
Tea sandwiches! Some gourmet versions of classics from The Loving Spoonful
Rose-Water Madeleines with pink sugar via Martha Stewart Weddings

3 comments:

  1. Annie, this looks adorable! Can't wait to read the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet..love the your doily bridal shower tea setup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute..love the bridal shower setup and I'm heading on over to Eat Drink Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails