Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall in Love with Sleeves

I'm continuing my "I love Fall" kick right now with some of my favorite new wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses that feature SLEEVES! These stunners are all by Watters and prove that sleeves need not look frumpy. They are perfect for those wanting to cover up for modesty, to avoid the dreaded bulge above a strapless dress line, and of course they keep you warm (and look right at home) during the chillier seasons.

'Escalante' from Watters - Very Grace Kelly feeling.

'Yuma' from Watters - Such a gorgeous neckline, backline, and silhouette.

Style 7122 by Watters Bridesmaids - Can I just get this dress to wear around please?

Would you consider wearing a wedding dress with sleeves? Or would you consider putting your maids in sleeved dresses?

9 comments:

  1. I'm so enamored with the necklines! So dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love a good sleeve! That first gown is such a knockout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely up for sleeves. Countless photos of me hitching my dress up over my lady lumps? No thanks! I'll take the laced neckline instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm definitely more of a sleeveless type of girl. But I think the sleeves are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought a Watters dress for my vow renewal in December and totally love it! Definitely love these stylish choices with sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses were delicious!! I love sleeves in wedding dresses. Just don't see too many. I look at sleeves as an element of style and personality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love sleeves! That strapless bulge is so completely distracting - many a great wedding photo ruined by it. I'm tired of strapless, it's too omnipresent now. Doing something different in the wedding genre is always the way to be memorable. :) Love that bridesmaids dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails