Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Inspirations and Grad Party Pics

Last night was the graduation party that I planned for my little brother (yay Kevin!). It was a huge success and lots of fun, but I'm more than a little tired this morning! Until tomorrow, here's some lovely bits from around the wedding blog universe that I'm feeling super inspired by... And a few pics from the grad party!

A sweet engagement session on Love and Lavender.

The inspiration amazingness continues today over on The Sweetest Occasion with a breakfast wedding shoot by Dandelion & Grey, Olive Juice Photography and Dapper Paper.

This awesomely awesome wedding full of DIY details featured today on grey likes weddings.


And here's a few pics of the decor I did for my brother's grad party last night. His high school colors were red and black and he is attending Southern Oregon University next year, and they have the same colors! I went with an "old-school" school theme - chalkboards, red and white check linens, locker-style containers, a popcorn machine, and I made a red, white and black banner and hung paper graduation hats from bistro lights strung above the patio.

I made ice cream sandwiches that were a huge hit.
I got a big piece of plywood and painted it with chalkboard paint to make a fun photo backdrop where his friends could write him messages using chalk pens.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Annie's little bro! If Annie planned it, I'm your party was fantastic. And from the looks of it, I wish I had been there! Amazing work, Annie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Annie!! Really really really excellent work!! YOU are a ROCK STAR!!! congratulations to your little brother :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome party!! i got my eye on those ice cream sandwiches. congrats to your lil brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great looking wedding. I love the ice cream sandwhiches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including us in this lovely round-up!!

    Congrats to your brother :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails