Friday, April 30, 2010

Adorable Idea: Fiesta Rehersal Dinner

When I spotted this Summer Fiesta feature by Emily of Once Wed on both Once Wed and Design*Sponge today, I knew it would make the perfect rehearsal dinner theme. I myself had an outdoor fiesta-ish inspired rehearsal dinner, and it is such a fun way to go. I mean, who doesn't love having fun with friends while enjoying margaritas, chips and salsa and great mexican food? This shoot was put together by Emily of Once Wed, Ashley of The Flashdance and Jesse of Our Labor of Love photography who wanted to put together a fun mostly DIY summer dinner party. Simple tissue paper cut into fringe for the invitations, stir sticks for the margaritas and hanging banners went a long way in creating a big impact at very little cost Individual potted cacti did double duty as a favor and place card - I also like the idea of mini hot sauces (personalized labels optional). Read and see more at Design*Sponge!
All photos by Our Labor of Love via Once Wed and Design*Sponge.

Credits: Event Design & Styling - Emily of Once Wed and Ashley Meaders of The Flashdance, Photography - Jesse Chamberlin of Our Labor of Love, Venue -



Next week I'm announcing a BIG giveaway and having some inspiration board, engagement session and real wedding fabulousness. xoxo Annie

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the fringe tissue paper garland idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! So beautiful, so fresh! I absolutely love it!!Mmmmmm great inspiration for my birthday :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails