Monday, April 5, 2010

Adorable Idea: DIY Pancake Breakfast

When I saw this DIY pancake breakfast shoot on Design*Sponge that was put together by Once Wed, Ashley Meaders of The Flashdance and Jesse Chamberlin of Our Labor of Love, I thought it would make the sweetest bridesmaids' luncheon. The bridesmaids' luncheon is by no means a requirement, but it can be a nice way for the bride to thank her bridesmaids and to present them with her bridesmaids' gifts. It can also be a fun chance to finish up some last minute DIY projects as a group (nothing too heavy - we made tissue paper pom poms for my rehearsal dinner at my bridesmaids' luncheon). So feast your eyes on the sweet ideas from this oh-so-inspirational shoot!

Credits: Event design by Once Wed and Ashley Meaders of The Flashdance, photography by Jesse Chamberlain from Our Labor of Love. Photos via Design*Sponge.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and inspiring post!
    Cata

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Vie Le Gage Couture Events Wedding PlanningApril 5, 2010 at 10:33 AM

    Annie, this is very cool! I have now a great idea to share with a bride. I actually have dishes that the bride can borrow and we will go from there. Merci!
    Joyce Goeppinger
    Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this inspiration! And i would love to attend such a luncheon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails