Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bride Style: Oleg Cassini dresses

When I saw these two new dresses from Oleg Cassini for David's Bridal, let's just say I wish I had a time machine or some other good excuse to buy both of these wedding dresses. And I cannot believe they are both under $900! Oleg Cassini was the personal designer to First Lady Jackie Kennedy, and we have him to thank for creating her distinctive "Jackie look" and style. He has since passed away, but his line for David's Bridal continues with timeless glamour and elegance. The fabrics and detailing used in his line really are luxe and an amazing steal for the price. Here are my two favorites from the new Oleg Cassini 2010 collection...

First off, this amazing tulle ballgown number with fabric flower and beaded applique... It looks like it costs about 10 times more than it actually does!

And then this fabulous high-low hem dress which I love - you get the both of best worlds of a short dress and a longer gown and get to show off the shoes!
Oh and the price? At $550, it's even more fabulous.

7 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, and I can't believe the prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent these links to my sister just yesterday and was SHOCKED at these dresses! The new line is just gorgeous and I wish I had something to wear it to. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the one that the designer won the contest for...its the kind of droped one with a sash/flower at the waist for $550! incredible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress you posted is MY dress!! I already had purchased my dress but when I saw #1 I knew I had to have it!! I can't wait to wear it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Amanda you are a lucky girl! So jealous you get to wear that gorgeous confection of a dress :) Can't wait to see how it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s official Annie... I'm in love with these dresses! They are drop dead gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second one is my dress!!! So excited to see that other people think it is pretty as well cause I am a little nervous about it, since it is not your traditional gown, but I guess thats what I love about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked at both those dresses! Wow! The Ballgown is gorgeous, like a rocker girl wedding dress, but it pooches at the waist where the bodice ends. I notice it...
    The Hi-Low hem however, now that may be the one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails