Friday, January 15, 2010

Inspiration Board: Grey and Pink

A great alternative winter wedding palette... Soft grey paired with a light pink complimented by pops of brighter pink. A bouquet of ribbon bows with pearl monogram, pink bow shoes, chairs adorned with ribbon and a fuschia flower, a cake with pearl swag accents, DIY monogram boxed favors, and inexpensive but lovely centerpieces of light pink taper candles in mismatched clear candle holders (from CB2) on a grey table runner.

Grey and Pink

Photo Credits: Click, then rollover photos for photo credits/links

3 comments:

  1. Pink and Gray(silver) are my colors!! I love them! We have a spring wedding but I know it'll still be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh what a lovely wedding palette this would make. Just the sort of inspiration I need for our upcoming nuptials! Thank you!!!
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really like that. It's lovely and sophisticated. I like the ribbon bouquet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails