Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time for a Tea (Length) Party

In another life, in my dreams of a whimsical wedding, I would have worn a Tea Length wedding dress. I love the look of the ballet length (just slightly longer than a tea) dresses of the 1950's. The Tea Length wedding dress has become very popular again in recent years, great for both informal and weddings full of character and whimsy. A shorter dress seemed so "me" - I mean, how often do you wear a long gown? But then that was the point - this was my chance to wear a long wedding dress. I'm secretly planning a five year vow renewal ceremony (I simply can't wait 10 years) just so I can wear one...




Top row: Vintage 50's dress via Our One Heart "Pasadena" dress by Dolly Couture
Bottom row: "Josephine" dress by Stephanie James Couture "Edmonton" dress by Dolly Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails