Friday, February 27, 2009

So Inviting!



Photos from The Bride's Guide
Lily Pulitzer is coming out with a new line of stationery and wedding invitations. As always, her colors are so vibrant and cheery and her signature use of patterns has translated so well to a paper line. I didn't think it could get any better until I saw the lemon wedding invitation suite! (Anyone who knows me probably knows I have a thing for lemons). Since my wedding is over and I did not go with a lemon theme - though I did think about it, I'll have to "settle" for some of the adorable lemon correspondence cards for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Annie - it took me a bit to finally figure out who AnnieBelle was! Trust me girl, I am so behind on my scrapbooking! I do have a friend from high school who is a "Scrapbooker for Hire". She's extremely creative - you should check out her blog: http://alyciasanders.typepad.com/scrapbooker_for_hire/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails