Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspiration Board: Pastel Punch

If you know me or even just read my blog, its not hard to tell I love pastels. I love them even more when they are "punched up" and bright, and paired with other punchy and pale pastel colors. This board seems like the perfect mix of soft and bright, perfect for summertime. Some of the things I love include the bright flowers, the pastel bunting as a soft backdrop, the pops of blue on the chairs and platter, the bride's bright shoes and groom's complementing striped socks, and I love love love the DIY play tipi for your younger guests, which you can hang on to for your own backyard retreat. The peach cake is pastel perfection and a sweet ending to a cheery event.
 
Sources: Bride's bouquet via Ruffled, Lemonade bar from Martha Stewart Weddings, Shoe picture by Green Apple Photography via Marry You Me, Blue chairs and table via Style Me Pretty, Cake from My Sweet and Saucy Shop, DIY tipi from Sunset, pastel bunting via Style Me Pretty, Yellow striped bridesmaid and bouquet via EAD, salt and herb favors on blue plate via Martha Stewart Weddings, flowers in blue mason jar from Heather Bullard.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails