Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Real (Veteran's Day) Wedding: Katy and Seth

I had to save the other real wedding I was going to post for tomorrow, since today is Veteran's Day and I wanted to share a military wedding! I had three grandparents who served in WWII, so I know the sacrifice members of our military and their families make to serve our country. Katy and Seth were married at Flat Creek Country Club in Peachtree, Georgia. I love the feel of this wedding - very traditional with classic military elements like the groom in uniform and the drawn-sword salute as they exit the church. The bride's dress is classic bride, and the touches like the prayer book centerpieces make this wedding so beautiful. Harwell Photography captured the day perfectly. Thank you to all the Veterans who serve or have served our country.

















All photos by Harwell Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails