Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I heart Seattle weddings, Part 2

While in Seattle this weekend, we just had to go to Cupcake Royale. This place is a Seattle legend and has some of the best cupcakes you'll ever taste. Needless to say, they do amazing work for weddings. They go beyond your standard cupcake flavors and names to bring you such options as Dance Party with Holly Hobby (pink frosting with rainbow sprinkles and vanilla cake), Royale with Cheese (cream cheese frosting with chocolate cake) and Lavender (lavender flavored and colored frosting on chocolate or vanilla cake). I had my personal favorite, the Red Velvet.

My favorite part about Cupcake Royale for weddings? They also bake you a small cake as part of the package so that you and your new hubby can still have your cake cutting!



Photos by CFisher Photography

Aren't their frosting swirls awesome? It's their signature stamp on their cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely darling! If I was getting married in Seattle all over again I would definitely go there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails