Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Two Year Anniversary ♥

I can't believe it has been two years since we got married. I'm sharing my wedding pics later this week when I get back from our anniversary trip, but I wanted to give a little sneak peek at them. We wanted our wedding to be full of love with a classic yet vintage feel since we both love history. The historic La Playa Hotel in Carmel, California set the scene for our lovely day... Marrying the love of my life amidst magnolia garlands, lush garden roses, hydrangeas and lemon verbena, antique silver bowls and tea sets for centerpiece vessels, an ivory, baby blue and soft mint green color palette, an antique cake topper complete with matching blonde couple, my silver Carrie Bradshaw Manolos, amazingly clear blue skies and a beribboned wedding wand sendoff made this the sweetest day.


Hope you are all having a great Labor day!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Annie ;) I'm so happy for you two!! Enjoy your trip!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Annie! These shots are so, so beautiful! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl, your wedding looks fabulous!Congrats on your anniversary & I can't wait to see everything else. Btw, the arch is beauuuutiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Annie!! Here's to many more amazing years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Annie!!! Miss you in twitter land...but home you are having an amazing trip! Cheers to many more years for the two of you! And seriously dying to see your pics...carmel is like no other place on earth!!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Munchen Haus is owned by a sorority sister of mine....GREAT spot! Love all your pictures and comments--looks like it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails