Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to Marry You Me!

My little labor of love turns 1 today. I started Marry You Me one year ago as a way to channel all of the wedding ideas that constantly popped into my head. My own wedding having already happened, I was driving my husband crazy with my cries of "Oh this would have been so cool to do" or "I love this theme", and he encouraged me to blog about my ideas. I'm so glad he did. My hope for my blog since I started it is that it would be a source of inspiration and beauty, and that is still my goal. I want to give a special thanks to Cambria Evans for re-designing my site and helping to take MYM to the next level. Thanks to my husband Brandon for being so patient and supportive and believing that I can really take this somewhere. Thank you to every one of my readers, and a special thank you to my commenters - your comments of support keep me doing this!

my little blog birthday cake from Enlightened Patisserie

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday my dear friend!! Marry you me is, as you know, one of my daily reads:) i wish you all best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog bday bun bun! I love you and am very proud of your work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! on One year. This site is so cute and very inspirational.. Good Luck this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm really happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marry You Me is delightful.I wish I could stop by for a slice of cake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails