Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Wedding Cakes

Fall is here, and with it comes delicious fresh seasonal fruits like figs, pears, apples, pomegranates, persimmons, clementines and cranberries. A great way to incorporate the flavors of fall into your wedding is to use them in your wedding cake - whether literally decorating the cake, or tucked away inside under fondant, buttercream or ganache. I rounded up some of my favorite fall wedding cakes today to inspire fall brides and lovers of fall alike.

12 comments:

  1. These all look so delicious; especially the first few with fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Such great finds and I think the fig one is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely mouthwatering! I love that first fig cake-so divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful round up Annie! They are all perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cakes - they look absolutely delicious - and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the faux bois is so charming! love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous selection of cakes. I'm amazed at how photogenic figs are (that is if fruits can be called photogenic :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails